The Resource For Musicals

Cabaret Forum

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
is anybody going to the UK tour of Cabaret? 
Fresh Face
Fresh Face

glad to hear this - hoping to see it in Glasgow next Spring (Mrs Fluff is going to a conference up there, and this is playing when we're up there).
I've not seen the film (shame on me!) - should I wait until we've seen the show, or should I watch it now and get familiar with it?!

Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Young Hoofer
Young Hoofer

I know the tour finished last summer (well, november with siobhan in it but she only played for like a month) but I just had to comment because I am Samantha Barks's no.1 fan hehe!!

I saw it twice and loved it! Sam was amazing in it, espcially as it was her first professional role and she was only 17/18 at the time!! (and yes, I did only go to it because Sam was in it)

Her voice is phonomenal, soo powerful and amazing, it sends shivers down my spine every time I hear her sing live...I can't wait to hear her sing on a West End stage in Les Mis from next month!! That is going to be incredible!! She's sooo talented and it's amazing to think she's still only 19 and soon to be on the West End stage!! (plus she's also going to be the lead in a new Disney TV Series called Groove High that will be shown next year)

Tue May 04, 2010 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2